Mission and Objectives
The North Shore Community Association is a non-profit regional organization dedicated to serving, representing, and instilling pride in the English-speaking community of Quebec's North Shore. Our aim is to empower residents and to strengthen the community across the region by working to make information and resources available, by facilitating community initiatives, by encouraging and improving communication, by promoting access to services, by developing partnerships and by increasing the visibility of the English-speaking community. Together, we are building a vital, informed and strong community.
Objectives of the NSCA are
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base about the English-speaking community of the North Shore.
- Increase access and knowledge of services and resources for the English-speaking community within the region.
- Increase a sense of cohesion and participation in the English-speaking community.
- Support and showcase the English-speaking community and its heritage and culture.
- Strengthen communication and visibility within the community.